Sunday, February 11, 2007

Valentine's Banquet

Just sharing the creativity of the 9-12 graders with you:) The following are 'shared stories'. After writing one line, the papers were folded and passed around the table. While the below is just a small sampling, we did have a few good laughs. Hopefully I will get a few pictures posted soon for you to see.

Kelly
was wearing boots.
Brennan
was stupid.
They met in a dumpster
He said, "Oops!"
She replied, "Thank you very much."
Then a giant sumo wrestler burst through the bathroom door and shot them.

Bertha
was as thin as a stick.
Wentworth Miller
was awkwardly lanky.
They met on a arm.
He said, "Hey baby, I think you made me drop something: my jaw."
She replied, "Oh, Raspberries!"
Then she ate her falafel.

Suzie
was sweet.
Austin
was retarded.
They met happily.
He said, "Are you going to eat that?"
She replied, " I'm fine with that."
Then they jumped off the train.

Emma
was rude.
Dan
was buff.
They met in a bar.
He said, "I don't like spam."
She replied, "Yeah, this is pretty boring."
Then they moved to Saskathawan.

No comments: