Thursday, July 24, 2008

Friends

I am amazed at how God continues to renew friendships each time I come to visit. Last summer I stayed with Mandy, Jason, and Seth Johnson. I got to hang out with them for a few days last week. Seth seemed to warm up pretty quickly. I had a blast playing, reading, watching construction at the new Rainbow on Larpenter, and tracking down road construction vehicles on Hamline.

Isn't it great how God provides friends for different seasons of our lives...and some that seem to stick with us through many seasons...forever friends. How cool is that!
Seth and I hanging out together.

The 'road eater' at work on Hamline. It was quite the operation! (If anyone knows the 'technical term' for the machine that 'eats' the road surface and then spits it out, I'd love to learn:) )

No comments: