Sunday, March 26, 2006

Apartment

Recently a friend reminded me of the importance of praying specifically. So, in thinking about my apartment for this coming year (and perhaps beyond), these are the things that came to mind-things that an ideal apartment would have:
-hot water (even early in the morning)
-heat in the winter
-be within 30 min of school (walking or public) and in a good neighborhood
-near public transportation and a grocery store/market

-kind and gracious landlord who would be willing to move things out of the apartment as I purchase things to make it feel more like my home
-within my budget for rent
wishful thinking category:
-be higher up so I can see out around the city
-colorful

Thank you for praying specifically for my apartment for me:) I look forward to sharing with you how God provides!

No comments: