Friday, November 17, 2006

Minimalism

This week, part of my Bible study lesson talked about how we all tend toward busyness which often leads to being minimalists-doing everything with as little effort as possible since we know that there is more to come around the corner-if not already in front of us. After our discussion Tues night, I was beginning to question my choices.

One of the things I concluded was that it is okay for this season to not have an additional ministry outside of BCA. I think that God prepared me in amazing ways for each of the classes that I am teaching-and for each of the students that I interact with each day.

So, what is too much? I know that each of us have different capacities and abilities to handle different loads. Interesting to think about and seek God's plan. his best for us.

I would love to hear your thoughts...

No comments: