Sunday, March 16, 2008

Going Home

I love to travel! I think I used to love it even more before...

As I returned from my conference last week, I just couldn't believe how wonderful it was to be home! There is just something wonderful about sleeping in your own bed, looking at the pictures you picked out on the walls, hearing the washing machine run in the background, being able to get around without a map, and so many other things.

I was sharing this with a friend when I realized that we aren't home yet. Imagine what it will be like to finally be home-heaven. I suppose the same feelings will be true there--maybe even more true than they are for me coming back to my apartment in Bucharest. What an exciting thing to look forward to...we're going home:)

1 comment:

J mom said...

I do believe I will enjoy knowing that I am living eternally without ever having to wonder/stress about having to live rightly.

Jason