Sunday, March 01, 2009

Some Assembly Required..

It was wonderful to have my mother come for a visit last month! We weren't sure until just a few days prior to her arrival that she would be able to make it.

I loved having her see 'my world' and help me make some changes in my apartment. We made a couple trips out to IKEA, purchasing a desk and bookshelf.

The bookshelf went together quite quickly, but the desk proved to be a bigger challenge. We ended up having to pull out my drill to create new holes during one step. This was easier than trying to figure out which piece was creating the problem, take it back to IKEA, and get a replacement.

I am enjoying the new arrangements in my apartment and look forward to the finishing touches coming together.

1 comment:

Tom Becker said...

Looks great! I am glad you had a good time with your mother.