Monday, January 04, 2010

Christmas 2009

Because I knew my time in Bucharest would be short, I decorated my tree shortly after Thanksgiving. It was wonderful to enjoy it before traveling to Prague to be with my parents.It was neat to be with family during my vacation! I enjoyed celebrating with them and many others during my time.
My dad and I worked to install new ceiling lights in their office. The vacuum is to help keep the inevitable dust to a minimum.













Doing puzzles is one of our Christmas traditions.












It's been a long time since we've played Monopoly. I remember as a kid that my dad always won. The three of us battled it out one night until my mom was declared the winner.

















We enjoyed having others join us for a Christmas meal and some games and crafts into the afternoon!

1 comment:

DJT said...

Beautiful tree, Laura. The glass balls look like they work great as Christmas ornaments.
The pictures of the Polish pottery trip are fun too. Enjoy getting back into the swing of school this week-
Deborah