Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Gata

"Finished" It was such a wonderful feeling to walk out of school yesterday knowing that things are finished-at least for the summer. And yet along with that feeling of wonder was a sense of loss as I moved things out of my classroom and up to my new office for next year. There are a lot of questions that fill my mind as I think about teaching something else next year. It will definately be different! The teacher's manuals for pre-algebra and alggebra 1 are under my desk with the rest of the piles ready to be packed-hopefully to be looked at this summer.

When I couldn't sleep this morning, I was thinking about how things are changing here in Bucharest-the good and the hard parts of that. I know that God will provide and yet it is a little bit scary to know that tomorrow I will be leaving what has become so normal for me to return to a place that feels so foreign.

No comments: