Saturday, August 12, 2006

It always amazes me how the right song comes along at the right time. I was on my way home from a dear friend's wedding when I heard this song. It wasn't the first time, but that night it touched a place deep in my heart. God's love is truly amazing and there is nothing else like it! Amazing!

POWER OF YOUR LOVE

Lord I come to You,

Let my heart be changed, renewed,

Flowing from the grace, that I found in You.

Lord, I’ve come to know,

The weaknesses I see in me,

Will be stripped away

By the power of Your love

Hold me close, let Your love surround me,

Bring me near, draw me to Your side

And as I wait, I’ll rise up like the eagle

And I will soar with You, Your spirit leads me on

In the power of Your love

Lord, unveil my eyes, let me see You face to face

The knowledge of Your love, as You live in me

Lord renew my mind,

As Your will unfolds in my life

In living every day, in the power of Your love.

Geoff Bullock, © 1992 Word Music, Inc./Maranatha! Music

No comments: