Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Come Again

I recently purchased a new portable phone because the one I had been using had an unfortunate, constant buzz during any conversation. After multiple attempts to try and remedy the situation, I decided to switch to my corded phone. I hadn't remembered how frustrating it can be to be forced to sit still while talking on the phone. There's so many possibilities of things that can be done during that precious time.

So, last weekend I sought out a new phone. I was amazed at the tissue paper packaging (saved for future use) and the sheer number of direction books. I'm guessing when purchasing a product in the US you might get two booklets-English and Spanish. Along with this phone came separate booklets for Romanian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Slovenian, Polish, and two I couldn't determine. Sadly there was no English booklet.

No comments: