Saturday, December 05, 2009

Thanksgiving :)

I had the privilege of traveling to Budapest, Hungary for Thanksgiving break this year. My parents also arranged to be in Budapest so we were able to enjoy some time together! We all stayed with another missionary family with ReachGlobal who graciously welcomed us into their home. It was wonderful to leave my computer at home and just enjoy being with people.It was fun to be around young kids again. We spent lots of time sitting together reading books!
This is all of us headed into downtown Budapest on the train.

In front of St. Stephen's church. The designs on the ground were beautiful!


Some things I'm thankful for:
  • God's still at work in my life and in the lives of those around me
  • warm weather so far this winter which makes traveling to/from school pleasant
  • friends and family who love me and support me
  • technology that allows for communication
  • a great group of students to work with at BCA

No comments: