Saturday, November 29, 2008

snow

Can I just say how much I love snow...

On our trip this weekend, we stopped in Sinaia where it was snowing and the ground was covered in snow. Although it made walking a little bit harder and our shoes and socks wet, I still love it.

I love the beauty of snow--the way anything looks prettier with snow. I think I could stare out the window and watch it snow for hours on end, especially if I was in the mountains.

I love the sound of snow--when you walk on it and it creaks. There just isn't another sound like it.

I also like that it doesn't last forever... like so many other things in life, it needs to be enjoyed as it comes, because it will soon be gone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun thoughts on snow. Another favorite sound for me: cracking through thin layers of ice over puddles.

laura said...

Me too! I seek out the puddles that haven't been stepped on yet:) Aren't we cute:)

J mom said...

I have to agree. I am looking forward to a White Christmas!