Thursday, January 29, 2009

Declaratie

I'm in the midst of phase 2 of my visa submission. Earlier this month, the ministry of cults approved phase 1 of my application. Now, I need to gather another series of papers: rental contract, physical health certificate, proof of medical insurance, and some other copies.

Today, I tackled making a 'declaration' so that I can get Romanian health insurance. Do I really need this? No. Will I ever use it? No. Can I even use it if I wanted to? Not sure, but I'm thinking not. But, it's a requirement for obtaining a visa. The last time I received a visa, I went through the same process. Since I haven't made any payments since then, I get to back pay for 3 years. So, I need to declare that I don't receive any income here. Monday, I'll meet a lawyer to tackle the submission of the paperwork at the medical insurance office in my sector.

1 comment:

Tom Becker said...

Heh Heh. Fun times in a foreign country, huh? Praying for you.