Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A New Woman

I spent much of this fall maxed out--trying to balance many roles and stay on top of many different things/situations. That left me with little energy once I got home from FULL days at school. I wasn't able to find the energy to cook much or do more than the basic necessities which was quite sad.

So, it has been wonderful this semester to feel like I once again have energy once I get home!! I am enjoying cooking and baking! I made poppy seed bread for small group, meatballs and gravy (although from a packet), cupcakes to celebrate a birthday, and a couple other things along the way.

I love coming home and feeling like I can tackle projects! I pulled out my crocheting that was gathering dust in the closet and smile at the progress I'm making. Dishes and laundry are getting done...

And I still love teaching! My kids are the greatest!

God is good!

No comments: