Friday, May 29, 2009

Tie Dye

One of my memories from high school is tie dying t-shirts in chemistry or AP chemistry. Last summer when I was in the US I found a kit with dyes and directions that I brought back in the hopes of using it with my class.

On Wednesday morning, we added the dye and wrapped up the shirts to sit until Friday morning when we rinsed, washed, and admired:)

Thanks Hannah and Angie for your photography skills!

Corina applying dye.


Hannah and Moriah showing their artistic skill.

Lexi washing out her shirt.


Young Jun and Precious rinsing.



Jim's finished product.

Rockyu modeling his shirt.

Sarah rejoicing over her work:)

McKenna's handiwork.

Andrew's great spiral pattern.

Emma and WuHan admiring Precious' shirt.



My entire class:) Aren't they pretty!

No comments: