Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Twin Cities 'Best Kept Secret'

Maybe it should have been obvious to me during they four years I traveled between Roseville and Lakeville. Logically, there should have been two viable options for traveling the distance. But, somehow I always headed down 35W...and inevitably spent hours of my life sitting in traffic or avoiding road construction. I had come to believe that was the best way available to traverse the distance between the two cities of significance in my life. But, this year I've come across a far better way...35E. I've traveled the distance between Roseville and Lakeville/Burnsville at least 6 times recently and haven't really been stuck in traffic for more than 5 min of the entire commute (even during rush hour). So, I'm a 35E convert.

1 comment:

J mom said...

I would have to agree with you however the child in my back seat seems to find all the construction fun thus I suffer.