Monday, July 06, 2009

Horsey and Healing

It was a matter of emergency. Kyle was leaving to go get a last-minute item for our family gathering on Friday and Abigail wasn't about to let him leave without a fuss. Deborah was lying on the couch giving her legs a rest. So, I took the plunge and offered.

I offered a 'horsey/piggy-back ride'. Up until this point I was tentative to use my foot in this way, not wanting to risk stumbling or hurting my foot further while carrying a little one on my back. It was such fun to 'gallop' around the house, distracting Abigail from the departure of her father and hear her laughter in my ears. What a fun way to start the day.

I'm trying to find a picture to share with you:)

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Thanks for being here to play with Abigail- she is loving the extra attention and new ways of playing!!