Saturday, June 05, 2010

My Story

One of the things our team has had the privilege of doing this school year is sharing our stories. Every other month we meet for an extended period of time and someone tells their life story. I had the opportunity to share my story in February. One of my colleagues took notes in picture form and it was neat to see my life depicted in this way. It's an amazing gift to take time look back through the years and see themes and trends, to consider joys and pain, and to then look ahead with great hope in what God might have in store next. What's your story?

2 comments:

Tom Becker said...

This is a very cool idea. Did you draw the story in this notebook specifically for this?

laura said...

Actually Dave Cox is the illustrator. He takes notes in picture form and I asked him for a copy:)