Friday, September 05, 2008

Hymn Trivia

This summer I spent a wonderful evening with some amazing women from a Bible study I attended before moving to Romania. We took this little 'quiz' and I've had it in my purse to share with someone...

Match the hymn with the occupation:
1. The dentist's hymn
2. The weatherman's hymn
3. The contractor's hymn
4. The tailor's hymn
5. The golfer's hymn
6. The politician's hymn
7. The optometrist's hymn
8. The IRS agent's hymn
9. The gossip's hymn
10. The electrician's hymn
11. The shopper's hymn

A. Holy, Holy, Holy
B. Sweet By and By
C. Standing on the Promises
D. Crown Him With Many Crowns
E. Send the Light
F. Open My Eyes That I Might See
G. The Church's One Foundation
H. There is a Green Hill Far Away
I. Pass It On
J. There Will Be Showers of Blessing
K. I Surrender All

Hope there's a smile in here somewhere for you:) Answers are in the comments.

2 comments:

laura said...

THE ANSWERS :)
1. D
2. J
3. G
4. A
5. H
6. C
7. F
8. K
9. I
10. E
11. B

Anonymous said...

very clever!